Salance Chiropractic Clinic
10:00 am-6:00 pm
9:00 am-6:00 pm
9:00 AM-6:00 pm
9:00 AM-4:00 pm
9:00 am-2:00 pm
Please complete the "Appointment" form below to REQUEST an appointment with us. This is only a request, NOT a booking. We will try our best to honor your appointment request. Before your appointment is confirmed, you will receive a call or email from us first (within 24 to 48 hours) before being scheduled. Please note that we are closed on Wednesdays.
For your convenience, we have a 24-hour answering service that will take your calls after hours or when we’re on the other line while in the office. Dr. Payne and Ana both receive detailed text messages when calls are taken by the answering service. During office hours, Ana will return your call. During after hours, if you leave a message indicating you have an emergency, Dr. Payne is open to seeing you based on her After Hours Policy. Please see below for more information.
If you have any questions or concerns or want to make an appointment, please send us an email by completing the form below.
Missed Appointments, Rescheduled Appointments, No Shows, After Hours Policy:
1. We kindly ask for a minimum of a 24 hour notice for any scheduling changes (cancellations or rescheduled appointments). If you are unable to make your appointment and do not provide at least a 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the amount of the service. Ten minutes late to your appointment constitutes a missed appointment and you must be rescheduled.
2. We provide courtesy appointment reminder phone calls and/or text messaging to patients as well as providing a courtesy written reminder of future appointments as well upon request. In the event, these services are not provided, it still remains the patient's responsibility to keep up with all treatment plan appointments.
3. We have provided multiple avenues where patients can request scheduling changes--via the website (see above), e-mail, office phone via answering machine/staff, and Google messaging.
4. We are very understanding of emergencies, sickness, weather changes and other unforseen/uncontrollable circumstances.
5. After Hours Policy: Dr. Payne sees patients for after hour emergency appointments during any time after our business hours including weekends. For after hour emergency appointments, an additional fee of $45 will be charged for existing patients (30-45 minute appointment). For new patients (60 minute appointment), an additional fee of $80 will be charged. Please leave a message with our answering service, and Dr. Payne will immediately receive a detailed text message with your request.
As always, we value you and appreciate your business.