Going to the Chiropractor is a new experience for many of us. Maybe we've heard through a friend or have done some research online. It's possible that you are just fed up with living in pain and it's time to do something about it. In either case, your first visit to the chiropractor will really be about getting to know the chiropractor and discussing your history, current condition and goals.
As with any doctor's visit, you'll start by finishing some new patient paperwork. Upon meeting with the doctor, you'll discuss your concerns and expectations as well as have the chance to ask any questions you may have. We will perform a physical examination including a thorough posture analysis.
Once this is complete, we'll take a look at the overall results of our conversation and the exam. Together, we'll come up with a plan of action which will begin when you are completely satisfied and ready to move forward.
First Visit: Examination and Assessment
- Consultation/History Taking
- Digital postural assessment
- 3D foot scan
- Vital sign exam (blood pressure, pulse oximeter, weight, temperature) and physical examination
- Muscle testing and orthopedic testing
- Basic neurological examination
Follow Up Visits/Treatment Plan
- X-rays (if applicable)
- Chiropractic Adjustment (full body)
- Soft tissue mobilization/Instrument Assisted Myofascial Release
- Decompression (if applicable)
- Physiotherapies (hot packs, ultrasound, etc.)
We are currently out-of-network with all insurance carriers; however, we are a participating provider with Medicare. We do verify Medicare Replacement policies as well as Supplemental Medicare policies as these policies differ from the traditional Medicare program coverage. Even though we are out of network with your insurance company we do aim to keep our prices very closely to that of a copay. Please see our "prices" page for more information.